Our solution is very simple and very powerful.
Don't define the video codec ; send it instead.
- We send a series of decoding instructions with the video stream.
- The decoder uses these instructions to work out how to decode the video clip.
What's good about our solution?
- The decoder can handle any video format if it is sent the right instructions.
- You don't need to pick the video codec in advance.
- You don't need to design all possible codecs into your device.
- You can adapt the codec to suit your system, not the other way around.
- You can save bandwidth and speed up downloads
What does this mean for your system?
Improved system performance - Our solution is a single OneCodec engine for each processor. This means more processor resources available to increase your product performance and efficiency.