Scenario 1: Set-top box or web video player
The OneCodec player, installed in a set-top box or client device, can be configured to decode any video format simply by sending new decoding instructions. This means your product can:
· Handle multiple codec formats on a single device
· Support more channels
· Make the best use of available bandwidth and decrease video download time
· Customise codecs to provide a better user experience.
Scenario 2: Video sharing between devices
The OneCodec software replaces a transcoder. Instead of converting video, our software simply 'tags' it with instructions that tell every player how to decode the video stream. Hence your product will be able to:
· Support video transfer between wider range of devices
· Make efficient use of memory/processor/power during the transfer process
· Increase product flexibility.
Scenario 3: Cutting bandwidths and saving download speeds
Our server software calculates the best codec for your content and instantly updates the client by sending the instructions for this codec. So with the OneCodec solution you can:
· Tailor the video codec to get the best possible compression performance for your device and your video content.
· Better compression means more channels, bandwidth savings and faster downloads than your competitors.